Enterprise Content Management
Nukestone’s Enterprise Content Management strategy focuses on mapping the Customer Organizations’ business objectives with the content management strategy. This is to ensure the relevance of a long-term perspective for content management and to take our customers up the leadership curve. At Nukestone, we believe in having a complete enterprise vision and strategy for Enterprise Content Management technologies.
Nukestone’s ability to give very large domain coverage combined with its leadership in infrastructure, operations and applications, provides for a unique business model which is driven by flexibility, transparency and scalability. Our unique management is for a real time working environment which allows various providers to work cohesively while helping customers to view and monitor performance in an end-to-end fashion.
Nukestone’s Enterprise Content Management offering includes several key services:
- Document Lifecycle Management: Organizations benefit by providing users with a more simplified and optimized process for deploying, managing and using records and documents throughout the enterprise. Eliminating non-business, aged and obsolete data and providing optimized self-service allows users to track status, helping to reduce turnaround time across enterprise systems.
- Document Compliance Management: This service provides governance and management of control requirements for documents and all forms of content. It helps organizations reduce risk and meet compliance requirements. Providing a customized view of record and information obligations helps simplify compliance and enables defensible disposal and a regulated environment for records and information.
- Unified Customer Communication Experience: Organizations can rely on Nukestone for complete customer communication management services, from creation of content/template/message to output management. Modernization of legacy solutions allows organizations to adopt a more flexible approach for content reusability across delivery channels. Organizations can also improve resilience, performance and availability of document management solutions, while reducing turnaround time on template creation or modification.
- Intelligent Information Management: Identifying trends in existing content leads to better content classification and categorization. Analytical capabilities help improve the productivity of knowledge workers by reducing manual efforts required to produce metadata, while allowing faster adoption of new taxonomies by applying policy-based categorization on bulk documents leading to a better information management system.
- Search and Analytics Platform for Discovery and Visualization of Unstructured Data: Help organizations implement enterprise search and text analytics solutions, as well as integrated discovery and visualization dashboards/portals. The objective is to provide integrated solutions for search and analytics apart from stand-alone solutions. Identifying actionable content and patterns from the content helps improve decision making and reduces the time spent by analysts to uncover new insights.